The Pearl - Qatar (Qatar 2007)
Working in association with Evans & Peck of Australia, Langmead Associates were engaged by the developer of The Pearl, Qatar, United Development Company, to provide specialist consultancy services for the Facilities and Asset Management of the project.
The Pearl Qatar comprises a luxury mixed use development on an island reclaimed off the West bay coast north of Doha. When fully operational, the development will comprise residential beach front villas, apartments, hotels, retail outlets, office space, community facilities, parks and utilities, serving a residential population of 50,000.
The commission comprised:
- Evaluation of contract strategies and delivery mechanisms
- Preparation of a comprehensive facility and asset management tender document, based on outcomes
- Development of Key Performance Indicators for FM Operator performance measurement
- Estimation of forward life cycle budgets as a baseline for tenders and internal budgeting
- Development of an organisation structure for the developer to be able to manage the contractor
- Providing support in prequalification and selection of contractors, running the bid process, evaluation of offers and recommendation for award.
Mina Salam Industrial Estate Development
(Bahrain 2005 - 2007)
Working in association with Cowiconsult, we are providing business strategy advice, asset evaluation, tenant business compensation and development strategy for relocation of 22 industrial units affected by proposed widening of the Mina Salman Highway.
- IT Consultancy