Langmead Associates provides total Facilities Management consulting services based upon our team experience of delivering best practice solution to the diverse range of industries in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
The firm advises on, and implements asset management for government and private sector clients, encompassing a diverse range of assets. Services include strategies and reviews, planning and budgeting, asset management advice for project feasibility/financing, implementation of maintenance, property and asset management systems, service delivery strategies, outsourcing advice, performance reviews and application of proprietary software for information processing, life cycle modelling and asset management systems.
Our key commitment is to provide high quality cost effective information, guidance and technology solutions to the clients on a wide range of asset and facilities management issues ranging from scoping studies to the implementation of recommendations.
New Capital Projects
LA provides FM advice from the Concept Design and Development stage through to the construction and operation phases for new developments. The application of FM thinking at the initial stage of large development projects yields significant benefits in life cycle costs.
The ability to influence cost reduction potential on the Whole Life Costing is higher at the initial stage of the development and decreases continuously as construction starts. This can be illustrated graphically as below.
Our services during the new development include:
- Master plan and Design review based on Whole Life Costing (WLC) approach
- Life-cycle Cost Analysis (LCA) of critical assets during the design review to identify best option
- Building sustainability and Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) advice in terms of FM perspectives
- Implementation of FM Service Delivery strategies including:
- Preparation of Facilities Management service delivery contracts
- Tender evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Development of SLA's as well as consulting support during the mobilization period
- Asset data collection and maintenance planning for Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) implementation
- Development of Paper-based and Electronic O&M Manuals